Food for thought...

Is it OK to say, `The Nattammai Achuthan visited Chennai last week'?

If you want to include an individual's name with titles like `Queen', `King', `Prime Minister' and `President', then you normally don't use the definite article `the'. For example, we do not say, `The Queen Elizabeth drank coffee'. We can either say, `The Queen drank coffee' or `Queen Elizabeth drank coffee'. Your sentence is therefore wrong. You can either say, `The Nattammai visited Chennai last week' or `Nattammai Achuthan visited Chennai last week.'

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happiest day in my life - GUHAN A S

Hi folks,its has been a month and i got my first salary. i am really happy that i am the reason behind my parents happiness. They have struggled a lot for the past 22 years and they were with me and showed me the right path.Now its time for me to take care of them.

Here i want to share something about me and upk.one week back we kept a chef to prepare food for upk rockers, but the way she cook was bad. We were far better when compare to her in cooking. So we fired her from upk rockers mahal.Then this week we went for shopping to tnagar and all of us purchased for Diwali. In the meantime i have lost two boxers cost INR 300. This is completely because of my carelessness.



One thing i came to know from this was i have to be more cautious than ever in each step i make in my life.It teaches me a lot. According to me learn from experience better than from anyone else.

Life is meant for living.. pl make use if it... All of us will definitely have some task to do.. Finish it before you leave..

No comments:

Post a Comment